These are the values we live by as a company. We apply these values to our product, strategy, and culture.
- Automation: We prefer automation to manual services. This makes life easier for everyone.
- Ownership: We believe each team member takes ownership on their function at the company.
- Modulatory: We build everything from the product to operations to be plug-and-play.
- Flexibility: We stay hyper focused on the mission, but constantly iterating our execution strategy.
- Intensity: We're relentless in our pursuit to change the software development industry.
We build teams at Hatch Apps around the fundamentals of financial levers. Revenue is the final outcome metric, a result of optimizing other metrics by department. This also allows individual departments to strive for an outcome, rather than a process. The following equation summarizes our business:
(Number of Paid Users) x (ARPU) - (Churn
- Product Team: Maximize the value customers get from the product, to optimize ARPU. Customers should get at least 10x value of what we charge.
- Growth Team: Increase the number of paid users.
- Support Team: Decrease the number of churned paid users.
- Operations Team: Make sure each individual that works on the equation, can stay focused on the equation.